Saturday 12 April 2008

ooh, it's been a while?

so i'm getting cross at having to do research for my philosophy essay - not that i've even written the buggery thing yet, but whatever! - and i came across two little articles that have lifted my spirits and made me even more interested in just thinking and reading and philosophising than before. i know want to spend my life doing such things, even more so if i can share it with a boy in a band because then i will have the best of both worlds. is it wrong to find - well, stumble across really - little affirmations that make me feel happier about myself and my existence, that agree with my thoughts and can justify my ideas? here's hoping not. the fact that they make me impulsive might be wrong, but i'm not going to act on anything just now, just email and blog and think and wait ...

Voltaire's Story of the Good Brahmin

Philosophy and Depression

No comments: