Sunday 9 March 2008

HOW MUCH DO I LOVE ABC2?????

Well, not nearly as much as I will ever love the Beeb or Channel4, but I am sitting here on Sunday morning watching Video Hits (with the sound off as most of it is CRAP) and wishing that rage was still on at 9.00am. Anyway, this fabulous new program that I am using now called Morning Coffee has opened up all my daily websites to peruse whilst having my coffee! My RSS' include the ABC2 daily schedule, and guess what Sunday is on ABC2? MUSIC DAY!!! So I have now discovered that "London Live", a program that started after I left the UK is broadcast weekly here on ABC2 and that next week at 6.00pm, none other than my wonderful ex-colleagues Belle and Sebastian will be on. I had a little shout and Molly jumped and I'm a happy lady. I like technology and LOVE Freeview boxes ... digital is the way forward people, make sure you engage!

Now all I have to do is make sure I can switch the bloody telly off long enough to be able to do all of my Uni reading for this week, yipes!

1 comment:

Amanda Kendle said...

Hey, how is it that you and I both discovered Morning Coffee at the same time but without talking about it??? Or do I just not remember talking about it? Isn't it great? I was trying to convince Jan about how great it is, he didn't get it. Guess his surfing requirements are different to mine.