Saturday 8 March 2008

Uh oh ...

I just made a big tray of chocolate brownie*. Which, wouldn't be such an issue, if you hadn't seen what Amanda and I attempted to eat yesterday as well as viewing my Facebook status for the day before.

How am I going to resist it???

* is it "a tray of chocolate brownie" (singular) OR "a tray of chocolate brownies" (plural)? Anyone know? If I'd cut the massive block up into individual bits it would be easy, but I haven't. I've just cut a strip off the side, which yes, I have already eaten. It wasn't a massive strip, just enough for two trips back to the kitchen after I'd had the first bit, 'tis all.

Maybe I should go for a walk? I am currently uploading banner images and trying to write a blog for Cutters myspaz, woo!

2 comments:

Amanda Kendle said...

Hmm. A tray of brownie. One big brownie? It's a complicated concept, but I know it well, because I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. And I did the same thing, eating a strip first. YUM! I love brownies. Although I'm not quite sure I could face them after yesterday's chocolate adventure ... nah, of course I could. Can't you email me one????

katrina said...

How's about I just bring it around tomorrow to share? :)