Saturday 23 August 2008

Study Buddy ...

So, Amanda and I have been CRAP at keeping up to our week 2 deadlines, how badly does that bode for future (non-)achievements? Anyhow, I've been commenting on her blog posts when I figured I really should have been writing my own as well, here's a response to her earlier message today ...

"No police as I'm backed up by a bigger authority ... that of GUILT whereby I haven't finished my essays, which is why you havenae received them either! I have been eating rather a lot of cake and purchasing books @ the UWA book sale instead though, and going slightly mental too. How do they stack up against your excuses?"

OK, so why am I still pissfarting around on Stalkbook and writing blogs when I should be finishing my essays, hmmmm?

And the Procrastinator of the year award goes to ...

1 comment:

Amanda Kendle said...

And the procrastinator of the year award goes to ... Amanda! Aren't you lucky there's such strong competition?!