Friday 2 May 2008

no idea

I'm trying to avoid getting too depressed at the English&Welsh council election results, and I can't stop laughing at this:-

Animal Pharm

My fave has to be the Moo-tang Clan, just brilliant.

What happens if Boris really does beat Ken? I don't know why everyone is so anti-Livingstone now - need to brush up on my recent Londinium history - but BoJo? REALLY? Come on people, surely whatever Red Ken has done isn't worth that?

And all anyone in Perth can be bothered with - politically I mean - is a frickin' seat-sniffing numpty ... there are more important things in the world, and surely they can see that? No, of course not, all the media here is so f*cking insular as well. I think this has been my worst "I despise Perth" week since I got back. Maybe that has something to do with the factthat it will be the 1 year anniversary next week and the thought of having to be here for another two and a half years is just far too much to bear in light of recent events?

How am I going to get out of this mess???

Oh, off to the shrink today, maybe I'll see if he has any answers ...

Lastly, I got my first lot of essays back this week. Did OK in Politics, good in European Studies (wish it was better) but outstanding in Philosophy, so that's encouraging. Here's hoping I can pass the Latin test on Monday though. Speaking of, best go do some study.

No comments: