Wednesday 7 November 2007

I tried!

So, explaining to M&D why discovering how to use GoogleBlogger was a complete waste of time. I should have known, they're luddites really and D was only just hours ago complaining about how his flipping nasal spray has changed it's packaging. "Why does it need to change?" was the cry. Sheesh, you'd think they were 80+. Geriatrics, who'd live with them. However, I turned a frown into a smile and didn't let their incredibly ridiculous "Why would anyone want to waste their time doing that? They could be outside or at the beach!" comments poison my evening, so I can cheerily write here instead. You may question why that's a big deal, but if it wasn't for the "journey" and "therapy" and all that other bullshit, then I'd be in the foulest mood possible, secretly plotting hate traps and evil deathwishes. Well, not really, but I'd sleep awfully and be lovely and resentful in the morning. Thank you Manoj for my new wallhanging, I will try and encompass it's aspects into my everyday life and not let those stupid bastards get me down. Or something like that. If I could scan it, I'd post it here, but I can't. Quick description:- low self-esteem -> increased rejection sensitivity (whether true or perceived) -> EITHER [decreased assertiveness -> need to please/seeking approval -> low self-esteem] OR [anger (either overt or passive/sabotage) -> depression. It's more pretty in diagrammatic form. Is that a word??? Where's the thesaurus when you need one? Actually, where's the dictionary to learn how to spell thesaurus? Thank you blogmaster for including a spellcheck on this fancy site.

Just enough time for an episode of Scrubs and another quick look around before sleep. never did quite get around to single gym, let alone double gym today. Pump at 8.30am tomorrow? I dinnae think so ...

No comments: