Sunday 11 November 2007

Procrastination

So it just took me 10 minutes to clean my room. 10 minutes. Actually, it probably wasn't even that long, but I've been putting it off since Tuesday. Ridiculous. And what have I been doing instead? Not an awful lot. Actually, I've done an awful lot of procrastinating and FAFFING around - ie spending far too much time online looking at crap, the nature of which we won't even go into here - but I did have a look around at some Philosophy sites, UWA, Oxford, Murdoch, ANU and some connected societies, and came across this nice video on the Australian Philosophy Societies website:-

http://www.aap.org.au/resources/video.html

Just wanted to preserve for posterity's sake.

Now, if I could make this little cursor go faster, I would type more, but I can't so I won't. Maybe later when I have closed down all the FAFFING windows it will do so, but maybe it just doesn't like the heat either. Don't blame it, really ...

No comments: