Tuesday 10 June 2008

crap from last night ...

So, Em believes I have to put the good vibes out there. Believe I deserve good things to happen to me, so I can encourage them in. People are a lot better with the universe on this side of the country, I wonder why that is? Anyway, regardless of why, I'm putting it out there; I want something beautiful, special, deep, personal, intense, magickal and wonderful. I want it, I deserve it and I hope it happens. I can't wait to meet that person, I hope he's excited about finding me too.



Melbourne takes my breath away with its vibrancy, yet it can also be terribly soulless at times. I'm enjoying being the me I am now here this trip. Things are clearer, I'm more at ease and I have more of a sense of purpose about myself. A confidence in me. Certainly encouraged by various recent others, they do and don't need to know/know who they are. I like the me I am this time, I feel comfortable in it. And it seems to be repaying me in spades too. How fabulous is that? I'm certainly not complaining :)

No comments: