Tuesday 1 July 2008

just quickly

Aaah, ten million things to write about and never enough time. I promised I'd make breakfast in the morning too, I never said I'd get up in time for *their* breakfast (and seeing it's past 2.15 now it's highly unlikely that I actually will be up), but I should at least try and make an effort I suppose. If only I knew somewhere to get potato scones, the fried egg & tatty scone baps with brown sauce would be perfect. They'll just have to be double eggy with a strip or two of fakin' bacon instead.

I managed through another day without driving myself insane thinking in circles, not quite sure how it happened, but I did, thankfully. Discovering that In Flagranti are DJing @ Revolver the same night that Van She are @ The Prince whilst I'm in Melbourne wasn't too helpful though. Neither was the thought a couple of hours ago that I should actually ask him whether he'd like to come with me to see In Flagranti... I think I'll have to ponder on that one for a bit, perhaps I'll have an answer in the morning. Then I'm sure once I decide whether to ask or not, I'll dilemma over just when I should ask. Not that I'm crazy or anything.

To tired to write any more, I've had lots of space and clarity today, it's been an extremely welcome change.

No comments: